BAIL BONDS IN CINCINNATI, OH
THE BAIL BONDS PROCESS
- Arrest – the arrest takes place.
- Contact a Friend or Loved One – often, you will need the help of a friend or family member throughout the bail process. It is often difficult to make arrangements that require communication from inside of a jail cell.
- Contact Us in Cincinnati at HB Bail Bonds – if you cannot do this yourself, then a trusted friend or loved one will be able to make arrangements with us on your behalf.
- Secure Collateral – if you do not have the full amount of the bond in cash, then some form of collateral will be necessary.
- Post Bail and Head Home – once you have secured a bondsman and collateral, your bail bond will be posted and you will be free to head home.
- Make All Court Dates – in order to avoid other troubles and losing your collateral, do as you promised and appear in court on time for all scheduled court dates. This is extremely imperative.
- Get Your Collateral Back – if you have made all court dates on time, then the amount of your bail will be returned to the bond company and your collateral will be returned to you.
OUR CINCINNATI BAIL BONDSMEN HAVE YOUR BACK
CONTACT HB BAIL BONDS IN CINCINNATI TODAY!
When you are awaiting your trial, you don’t want to do it behind bars. That’s why the bail system is in place; to allow you to return home to get ready for your court date and prepare. If you find yourself behind bars, then don’t worry. All you have to do is pick up the phone and contact us here at HB Bail Bonds, Cincinnati.